Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best Pals...




"You know, my Mum let's me watch my shows (or 'stories' as we call them) everyday from 4:00-5:00. I personally do enjoy my Blue's Clues and Max and Ruby. Usually my Mum sits with me, but when she doesn't, I would sure love to have my own chair to sit in! That way, I can kick back, eat my Goldfish Crackers, and recoup after this long day!"

--------------------------------





"Silly Mommy! Thanks for the chair but I know what this used to be! It's an old potty chair! It's even had a makeover! Don't you try to pull a fast one on me!"


-----------------------------




"Well...I guess it's worth a shot.........."

-------------------------






"Hm...Yep...I don't think I'm gonna be able to sit in this."

--------------------------------


"What Mr. Joojoo Bear? Aw...you don't look so hot... Are you feeling okay?"

---------------------------------



"Awwww...it's okay Mr. Joojoo Bear...I got your hair....it'll be all over soon...shhhhhhh..."























1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! You gals crack me up! I can't stop chuckling! Hugs to our gal-pal, Ava. Take good care of your bear; you are a true friend!