Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hot off the press!


Well, my paparazzi turned in their latest work. So, as promised here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. You'll notice that the pictures have a common theme. But who wouldn't want to see how big our little turkey is getting?

A-Claire began to show a new side of herself during Thanksgiving. I knew she was funny and I knew she thought I was funny, but it turns out she now thinks everything is funny! For example, on the way home from Houston, I almost had to have Keith pull over so I could stretch my abs from laughing so hard. All I did was turn around in my seat to look at my precious angel and she thought that was hysterical! I got sorta dizzy from doing it so many times. Then she would get tired and start to fuss, but immediately her crying would turn into a gut-filled laugh. If you haven't seen this precious video, take a look. That's what our ride home was like. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1181237/4213664 Sigh.


I am so proud of my brother. He is a very accomplished camera man for NBC in San Antonio. Ava found some of his media tags from various things he covered. Being the natural Elizabeth Taylor that she is, she put those things around her neck all by herself. She calls it "joo-joo" (you and I would translate that to "jewelry.") She clunked around in her Keds like she was America's Next Top Model. She was so proud.


Can you tell who wants to go home?




Chunky Monkey loves push stuff around on the floor (she likes to pretend things are cars or trains...she gets that from Daddy). And, if it doesn't have wheels, she'll pretend. And if she hits a surface that won't let her move at a high rate of speed, she'll just pick it up! Here you see Ava showing off her Hercules skills, converting her stool-mobile into an airplane. I was in the other room, and all of the sudden I heard this horrible sound...almost like a seal just squacking (do seals squack?). I went out in the hallway and there she was. Pushing that stool over the tile...back and forth, back and forth, oops! Carpet! Pick it up! Turn around! Put it down! Back and forth...back and forth!

And this is my Emmy. I won it for sitting in the car with Lil' Miss Priss the whole way to San Antonio. Then I let my brother hang onto it for me. I figured it belonged with him. But just because it has his name on it, doesn't mean I won't kidnap it someday. I mean, it just felt so... so natural. It's real! It doesn't even have chocolate on the inside!

I hope you all have a good day....
Thanks for reading.
Emily

No comments: